Drop-In A/V® Systems
What is a Drop-In?
TEKVOX Drop-In A/V® solutions are effectively “room solutions in a box” that alleviate all the usual problems that stem from operating and maintaining A/V-managed rooms. With personalized user interfaces that don’t require custom software and customer-specific cable sets, Drop-Ins are rapidly deployable, intuitive to use, and supported for life by TEKVOX remote management.
Advantages of Drop-Ins:
- Systems shipped pre-programmed, configured, and tested for easy installation
- Factory programming guaranteed for lifetime of product
- Ready for operation immediately once installed, with no on-site programming required
- Pure-hardware anti-theft protection through TekSecurity™
- Extensive customization options for meeting any use case
- Administrative management, remote control, and occupancy-based automation
- Remote support capabilities & equipment maintenance schedules minimize upkeep
- All necessary equipment & cabling included
- Intuitive user interfaces for comprehensive system control at a touch
After reviewing various types of mediated classroom systems, LSC installed over 250 classrooms throughout their various campuses using TEKVOX’s Drop-In Solutions.
Trinity not only engaged TEKVOX to provide control software and audio programming, but also installed TEKVOX’s unique products to provide easy installation and maintenance.
Part Number: 71021-DI
Part Number: 71022-DI
Part Number: 71021-T1
Part Number: 71021-T2
Part Number: 71022-T3
Part Number: 71028-DI
Part Number: 71021-RC2
Part Number: 71021-RC3
Part Number: 71021-RC4
Part Number: 71404
Part Number: 71406
Part Number: 71424-DI
Part Number: 71002
Part Number: 89200