Drop-In A/V® Systems
What is a Drop-In?
TEKVOX Drop-In A/V® solutions are effectively “room solutions in a box” that alleviate all the usual problems that stem from operating and maintaining A/V-managed rooms. With personalized user interfaces that don’t require custom software and customer-specific cable sets, Drop-Ins are rapidly deployable, intuitive to use, and supported for life by TEKVOX remote management.
Advantages of Drop-Ins:
- Systems are shipped pre-programmed, configured, and tested for easy installation that can be completed in just minutes
- All necessary equipment & cabling included with clear labels
- Typically a fraction of the cost of other manufacturers’ systems, with greatly reduced support & maintenance costs
- Include state-of-the-art functionality like remote administrative management, control, and occupancy-based automation
- Consistent, intuitive user interfaces for comprehensive system control at a touch
- TekEnterprise provides powerful management, monitoring, control & room scheduling within single scalable interface
Click here for a more in-depth look at TEKVOX’s Drop-In A/V Systems.
After reviewing various types of mediated classroom systems, LSC installed over 250 classrooms throughout their various campuses using TEKVOX’s Drop-In Solutions.
Trinity not only engaged TEKVOX to provide control software and audio programming, but also installed TEKVOX’s unique products to provide easy installation and maintenance.
Part Number: 71021-DI
Part Number: 71021-T1
Part Number: 71021-T2
Part Number: 71022-T3
Part Number: 71021-RC2
Part Number: 71021-RC3
Part Number: 71021-RC4
Part Number: 71404
Part Number: 71406
Part Number: 71424-DI
Part Number: 71022-DI
Part Number: 71028-DI
Part Number: 91200