Drop-In A/V® Systems
What is a Drop-In?
TEKVOX Drop-In A/V® solutions are effectively “room solutions in a box” that alleviate all the usual problems that stem from operating and maintaining A/V-managed rooms. With personalized user interfaces that don’t require custom software and customer-specific cable sets, Drop-Ins are rapidly deployable, intuitive to use, and supported for life by TEKVOX remote management.
Advantages of Drop-Ins:
- Ready-to-use systems, with easy installation & no custom programming
- Control at your fingertips with intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces
- Advanced features such as automation, enterprise management, and anti-theft protection
- Fully customizable to fit any room size, industry, or use case
- Peace of mind with lifetime guarantee on programming and remote support
After reviewing various mediated classroom systems, LSC installed over 250 classrooms throughout their campuses using TEKVOX’s Drop-In Solutions.
Trinity not only engaged TEKVOX to provide control software and audio programming, but also installed TEKVOX’s products for easy installation and maintenance.