Dual Display Class/Lecture Hall
TEKVOX Drop-In AV® classroom solutions are fully-configured systems which contain all the necessary equipment to control a modern, digital classroom. The 71022-DI is an expansion of the 71021-DI optimized for dual displays in a single classroom. All equipment is pre-configured and extensively tested before shipping, resulting in ease of installation, operation, and maintenance of the system. TEKVOX standard drop-in solutions are designed for use in rooms with a drop-ceiling grid, with most of the system’s control equipment housed in ceiling-mounted enclosures.
The TSC7 cable housing with customer-specific cable set provides easy-to-access user cables for sharing video or presentations. The TCX9 touchscreen display allows users intuitive and comprehensive control of the system, all within arm’s reach with options for mounting on the table or on the wall by the display. Housed in their own ceiling unit for drop-ceiling applications, the TEK3 controller and audio amplifier provide powerful control of audio and video, with support for up to eight speakers. Like all Drop-In AV® solutions, the 71022-DI is factory built, programmed and tested before being kitted and shipped to the integrator for installation, and requires no coding or data entry for immediate network management.
- Integrated management, switching & HDBT transport
- TEKFlex-16 flexible matrix switcher routes any input to any output
- TCX9 touchscreen display included for primary UI
- Wall-mounted TekTouchPad for backup control
- 100W 70V audio amp with 4 70V ceiling tile speakers
- Occupancy-based automation and independent control of projection screens
- 10 Gbps Cat6A shielded signal paths for single wire installation
- All required cables, wall plates and programming included