71404 Foundation Classroom
The 71404 Drop-In A/V® Solution offers a plug-and-play, fully-managed digital A/V solution for classrooms and conference rooms that can be assembled in minutes, not hours. This Drop-In supports 4 HDMI sources at 1080p resolution, occupancy-based automation, centralized at-a-touch controls, and effortless installation.
Neatly packaged in an all-metal enclosure, this Drop-In provides a comprehensive, fully-managed control solution for a modern classroom or training room. A 4×1 HDMI switcher accepts video inputs (e.g. customer PC, laptop, document camera, Blu-ray player, etc.), and powerful HDBase-T transmission technology carries audio, video, and serial control to the room display up to 230 ft away. The 3.5” TekTouchPad offers intuitive control in a central, accessible location, and occupancy sensing allows modern, responsible energy conservation.
- Supports 4 HDMI sources, with resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- Unified control-at-a-touch of video switching, audio volume, and display control
- Plug-and-play connection for effortless installation
- Occupancy-based automation for superior energy management
- Includes all cabling and hardware necessary for a complete, working system
- ‘-BT for HDBT displays, ‘-HD for HDMI displays
- Shipped fully-functional & pre-programmed (no on-site programming needed)