The TEKVOX TekController-IoT is a powerful new approach to control system processing running on a secure IoT version of Windows 10 Enterprise with dual networking capabilities. The TekController-IoT runs a PC-based version of the TEKVOX TekMonitor, and an iRidium Mobile control system application. A second network port on the TekController-IoT allows for local IP devices to operate on their own network, allowing a room to be fully operational even if the campus network goes down. Remote management—including updates, troubleshooting, and maintenance—is provided using TekManager, allowing an administrator to fully maintain and monitor a system over the Web using a smartphone or tablet.
The TekController-IoT Control system can operate with two network connections, one for campus network and another for a local network device using a DHCP server. The TekController-IoT Control system is remotely manageable using TekManager or TekEnterprise software. A remote desktop application can be used to view and operate the room’s touchscreen or run software to maintain local devices. This feature provides the dual benefits of a local network which can operate without the campus network, and the convenience of remote viewing and management, to simplify system maintenance and monitoring without sacrificing reliability.
- Powerful Intel i5 processor with dual networking and local DHCP server
- Secure Windows IoT OS protects integrity of system
- PC TekMonitor application fully controls TEKVOX AV systems
- TekManager and TekEnterprise accessible
- iRidium Mobile control system application running in KIOSK mode
- Optional Remote Desktop access for monitoring and remote maintenance
- 4 Serial ports for device control & communication
Part Number: 70004