TEKFlex-32 Modular Matrix Chassis
TEKVOX introduces a new way of thinking about matrix switchers by replacing inputs and outputs with slots. No longer are you limited by the number of inputs and outputs or the type of connection. TEKVOX gives the power back to you to pick and choose. Just pick the input and output cards you need and plug them into whatever slot you choose. Need 16 inputs and 16 outputs or 8 inputs and 24 outputs, no problem just pick and choose. The new TekFlex-32 is ideal for videoconferencing and lecture capture by supplying seamless switching and adjustable resolutions for each output.
Part Number: 79202
- 24 card slots with flexible input/output combinations and 8 fixed output card slots
- Comprehensive signal card compatibility: HDMI, DVI, SDI, VGA, HDBaseT
- Automatically recognizes input and output cards
- Powerful EDID management
- Web based GUI
- 4K Cards available (Cannot mix 4K cards with 1K cards)
- HDCP Compliant
- Seamless AV distributionthrough different AV signals
- All outputs have adjustable output resolution
- Controllable via front panel buttons, IR, RS232 & TCP/IP
- Control endpoints with routable RS232 commands.
- 4K HDBaseT cards support 100M (330’) distance.