ShareView Video Conferencing
What is ShareView?
ShareView allows two or more people to conduct meetings face-to-face meetings from different locations by transmitting video and audio data over the Internet. This technology can be used for one-on-one voice chats, virtual conference rooms with multiple participants, live-streaming lectures or presentations, and more. Users can transmit camera content for a real-time image, as well as share content directly from their computer for others to view. TEKVOX’s video conferencing solutions cover the entire spectrum of customers’ needs, from a quick-setup live-streaming kit to a collegiate classroom with advanced, fully-integrated capabilities.
Benefits and Features:
- Unparalleled Videoconferencing
- 4K Resolution
- Plug-and-Play Functionality
- Effortless Installation
- All-in-one video conferencing bar with 4K camera, microphone, and speakers
- Ultra-wide field of view, auto-tracking, and 5x zoom for incredible video
- Unmatched convenience & versatility with single USB3.0 connection
- Mountable on a desktop or wall, or under a flat-screen display
Premium PTZ Cameras
- Up to 4K resolution, crystal-clear image quality, and 5, 12, or 20x optical zoom
- Supports 120 preset positions for peerless, smooth, no-delay positioning
- Compact design and low power consumption for compatibility with any space
- Unprecedented ease of installation with HDBaseT models featuring single-cable installation
ShareView Conferencing Adapter
- Share a view of your laptop’s or other device’s screen in a PC-based video conference
- Equips basic video conferencing solutions with functionality traditionally reserved for expensive, premium programs
- Minimized complexity & installation time with unified hardware/software solution
- Jump-start your videoconferencing installation with ShareView & a pre-configured industrial PC
- Outfit any room with the ability to run a video conference without interrupting local presentation of content
- Enjoy secure operation with Windows 10 IoT Operating System
- Ready-to-use PC comes pre-loaded with all necessary settings & software
- Display four HDMI devices on 4 or more displays, with individual control of each output & seamless switching
- Ready-to-use HDBaseT switcher, including single-cable-installation receivers & premium, hand-terminated cables
- Mount anywhere with convenient, compact form factor & surface/rack-mounting hardware
Mobile Live-Streaming Kits
TEKVOX’s Mobile Live-Streaming Kits are the fastest, most straightforward option for adding portable, quick-setup live-streaming to any space. Built with a minimalistic & practical approach, and featuring single or dual PTZ cameras, headache-free controls, and pre-programmed audio & video integration, these packages can be deployed and working in minutes. Go live from anywhere with untethered, rapid-turnaround streaming, built with maximum efficiency and our customers’ convenience in mind.
Eco VTC Classrooms
TEKVOX’s Eco VTC classroom solutions make it easier than ever for teachers to educate locally or remotely from a classroom PC. Featuring a revolutionary hardware/software approach and unparalleled convenience, they are the world’s lowest-cost fully-managed classroom solutions. With minimal hardware and universal compatibility, Eco VTC Drop-Ins are the perfect option for adding remote education to K-12 classrooms without breaking the bank.
Foundation VTC Classrooms
TEKVOX’s Foundation VTC Drop-Ins provide entry-level local & remote presentation for classrooms and training rooms. These systems include a professional-quality PTZ camera, support for up to four HDMI video sources, and TEKVOX’s full line-up of energy-saving and remote management tools. Meticulously designed to be easy to install and easy to use, Foundation VTC systems make upgrading classrooms with remote learning capabilities easier than ever.
Collegiate DLC Drop-Ins
TEKVOX’s Collegiate DLC solutions combine our proven line of university-level Drop-Ins with the modern convenience of fully-integrated video conferencing. Available as an independent system or as an upgrade to an existing room, these packages allow instructors to teach local & remote classes simultaneously, all with high-definition classroom video and lesson content. As more and more schools begin to explore teaching virtually, our Collegiate DLC Drop-Ins make efficient, intuitive remote learning easy & affordable for everyone.
Video Conference Rooms
TEKVOX’s VTC Conference Rooms feature integrated video conferencing, allowing all in-room attendees to attend virtual meetings as a single participant. Local attendees can share content from their devices through the conference room itself, without joining the video conference separately, while a single microphone & camera capture crisp, professional audio and video of the conference room. Whether for a small huddle room or an executive boardroom, TEKVOX’s VTC Conference Rooms allows users to share content quickly and efficiently, with the high-quality experience of a professional video conferencing system.