Large Room Occupancy Sensor
TEKVOX Occupancy Sensors augment the capabilities of TekMonitors in Drop-In systems by allowing for occupancy-based automation and monitoring. When coupled with a TekMonitor, occupancy sensors allow a system to auto-power off when the room is not in use, greatly extending lamp life of video projectors and improving energy management. Occupancy-based automation can also power on a conference room when someone enters and provide statistics for room usage.
TEKVOX’s Large Room Occupancy Sensor has 360° coverage for up to 1000 sq. ft., and can be installed easily with a single 3-conductor, color-coded cable.
- 360° coverage for up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Easy installation with a single mounting post and three color-coded wires
- Internal microprocessor continually analyzes, evaluates and adjusts sensitivity and time delay settings to maximize performance
- Non-Volatile memory ensures learned and adjusted settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages
- Timer Setting Feature: Automatic (30sec – 30min) or Test mode (6sec with auto exit programming)
- Light Sensor prevents lights from turning on when the room is adequately lit by natural light