TEK LR-DA14 1×4 HDBT Distribution Amplifier
The TEK LR-DA14 is a long range HDBase-T distribution amplifier for transmitting an HDMI source to four remote displays up to 150 meters away. The LR-DA14 accepts a single HD or UHD HDMI input and outputs a mirrored HDMI and four HD HDBase-T outputs. The product includes four compatible receivers and endpoints can be controlled via IR remote control or RS-232 serial interface.
- 1 HDMI Input, 1 HDMI output with internal scaling, up to 4Kx2K @ 30Hz resolution
- 4 HDBaseT outputs, including mirrored serial commands and 1080p @ 60Hz resolution
- 4 included HDBaseT receivers with RS232 and HDMI out, compatible with POE
- Controllable via IR remote control or simple RS232 serial control for easy install
- Low power consumption, compact design, and sleek all-metal chassis