MV41-USB Multiview Capture Switcher
The MV41-USB is a professional-grade 4×1 HDMI multiview switcher with USB 3.0 capture, which makes it easy to integrate multiple cameras into a video conferencing system. The advanced features of the MV41-USB enable seamless switching and showing multiple cameras to the far-end. Systems that do not support full bandwidth USB 2.0 can take advantage of the MV41-USB for its support of H.264 UVC. The MV41-USB allows multiple cameras—such as instructor and student cameras—to be shown side-by-side or in any of 4 other multiview modes.
- 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI/USB output
- 5 multiview modes, including Side-by-Side, Quad View, and Picture-in-Picture (PIP)
- Support video resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz
- Breakaway audio switching for independent audio source selection
- Line-level stereo audio input for microphone audio embedding
- Controllable via IR remote, RS232, USB, or USB-to-RS232 passthrough