Downloading and Installing TekManager
TekManager is an administrative software tool that’s used for viewing, controlling, and configuring TekMonitors. These functions are essential because TekMonitors from the basis of all TEKVOX managed A/V control systems.
How to Download & Install
- Navigate to the TEKVOX website (www.tekvox.com) in your web browser
- Click “Login” in the top right corner of the page to log in to the website
- If you already have an account, log in by entering your username and password, completing the simple CAPTCHA test, and pressing “Log In”
- If you do not already have account, click “Register” in the bottom left corner of the Login page. Enter a username and your email address, complete the CAPTCHA test, then press “Register.” You will receive a temporary password in your email to log in to your new account.
- In the main navigation bar at the top of the page, select “Downloads,” then “Software”
- Select “TekManager Management Software…” from the download list to start downloading the Installation Wizard
- If you do not see TekManager as an option, check to make sure that you are logged in
- If you still cannot download the file, contact TEKVOX Support for help
- Once the download has completed, find the “SetupTekManager…msi” file in your downloads and run it
- Follow the Installation Wizard’s prompts to install TekManager
- Once the installation has finished, press “Close” to exit the Installation Wizard