TPUH701T Wallplate Transmitter Switcher
The TPUH701T is a 3×1 Wallplate Switcher Transmitter, designed to switch and extend video signals to a distant display. This switcher features 2 HDMI and 1 USB-C inputs, and is capable of transmitting a 4K signal up to 131 feet (40 meters) or a 1080P signal up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single cable. Inputs can be switched using the “Source/Auto” button, and the display power can be controlled via programmable RS232 using the “Display On/Off” button. The TPUH701T can also be powered using PoH from the connected HDBase-T receiver, eliminating the need for a power supply.
The TPUH701T offers a comprehensive, all-in-one solution for extending and switching HD & UHD video sources to a distant display, along with single-wire installation and remote serial control at the press of a button.
- Supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60/30Hz 4:4:4
- Extends 4K signal up to 130 ft (40m) or 1080P up to 230 ft (70m)
- 2 HDMI & 1 USB-C inputs, with manual or automatic switching
- Supports RS232 passthrough and PoH through single HDBase-T cable
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 standards
- Shipped fully functional, pre-programmed, and rigorously tested