TekSecurity is a small interface box that rests between a TekMonitor and a display device. Enabling security on the TekMonitor causes the TEKVOX logo to flash and informs anyone who may contemplate stealing the display device that it is monitored by a security system. Using TekSecurity also reduces false security messages by informing technicians not to work on the device before disabling the security feature. In the case of an attempted device theft, the system will instantly notify security personnel of the display model and room number, allowing near-instantaneous response.
- Deters potential thefts of a monitored device
- Informs technicians to disable security before servicing
- Improves and simplifies installation and control cabling
- Allows for quick replacement of a display device
- Compact design with flashing security logo
- RJ12 modular connections for easy installations
- Security management uses a true hardware security detection method to eliminate false security alerts