TCX7 7″ Touchscreen Controller
With a 7” capacitive touchscreen display, single-cable installation, and secure, versatile operation with any control system, the TCX7 is the perfect choice for user-friendly control of any A/V control system. The TCX7 is a 7” touchscreen designed to be mounted on a table or wall, and comes with all required mounting hardware. The display is powered via POE, with a second network port for running other devices. AMX & Crestron control layouts can be imported and converted to function within the TEKVOX framework, making the TCX7 a versatile & more cost-effective touchscreen option for any A/V control system.
- 7″ projected capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
- Personalized control interface with advanced graphics & functionality
- Compatible with Crestron & AMX control systems
- Mountable on a table or wall using included hardware
- POE LAN connection allows single-cable installation
- Remote support & mainteance with TEKVOX management tools
Knowledgebase Articles More >
This article contains instructions for installing a TCX7 7″ touchscreen controller on any flat, horizontal surface (desk, table, podium, etc).
This article contains instructions for installing a TCX7 7″ touchscreen controller on a wall or other flat, vertical surface