MUH44TP 4×4 HDMI Matrix Switcher
The TEK MUH44TP 79055 is a unique 4×4 HDMI matrix switcher with 4 HDMI inputs, and 2 HDMI & 4 HDBaseT outputs. Any input can be routed to any output with support for ultra-high resolution 4Kx2K@60Hz and 1080p-3D. HDMI signals can be transmitted without significant distortion up to 8m (25 ft), and HDBaseT up to 40m (130 ft). The MUH44TP provides 4 auxiliary audio outputs, and the switching can be controlled via RS232, IR remote, TCP/IP, or front-panel buttons.
With a 1U rack-mountable form factor, the MUH44TP provides extremely versatile switching in a compact, convenient package that makes installation and room control nearly effortless. All HDBaseT outputs support RS232 tunneling, allowing a single controller to manage the entire system without additional serial cables creating clutter.
- Transmits at 4Kx2K@60Hz & 1080p 3D resolutions for 8m (HDMI) and 40m (HDBaseT)
- Audio, video, IR, and RS232 controllable via front panel buttons, RS232, and TCP/IP
- LCD readout for real-time monitoring of I/O connection, switching, HDCP, and output resolution status
- Supports HDMI 1.4 & HDCP2.2, and compliant with lower standards
- Supports manual HDCP management and auto-detecting