TekFlex-16 Flexible Matrix
The TekFlex-16 Flexible Matrix Switcher is ideal for videoconferencing and lecture capture by supplying seamless switching and adjustable resolutions for each output. With slots for any combination of up to 16 inputs and outputs, the TekFlex-16 offers peerless customization, streamlined installation, and simple maintenance. Mountable in a standard equipment rack, this switcher chassis can incorporate HDMI, HDBaseT, DVI, SDI, VGA, and analog audio inputs and outputs.
Every input to the matrix can be sent to any output, offering nearly unlimited display configurations. For large A/V systems requiring comprehensive, seamless matrix switching, the TekFlex-16 offers the customization and performance needed to handle any challenge.
- 12 card slots with flexible input/output combinations and 4 fixed output card slots
- Comprehensive signal card compatibility: HDMI, DVI, SDI, VGA, HDBaseT
- Automatically recognizes input and output cards
- 3U rack-mountable form factor
- Powerful EDID management
- Web based GUI
- 4K Cards available (Cannot mix 4K cards with 1K cards)
- HDCP Compliant
- Seamless A/V distribution through different AV signals
- All outputs have adjustable output resolution
- Controllable via front panel buttons, IR, RS232 & TCP/IP
- Control endpoints with routable RS232 commands.