TEK 1201-N+ 6 Input Seamless Switcher
TEKVOX’s 1201-N+ Presentation Switcher provides simplified AV and control for classrooms, small conference rooms and collaboration tables. The 1201-N+ can control any HDMI devices which are CEC-compatible, with no additional programming or hardware required for full operation of the system. The 1201-N+ can also send RS232 serial commands via the HDBaseT output. Automatic switching operation is included in which the 1201-N will automatically switch to the last connected input, and the CEC-controlled display will automatically power on. Disconnect all active sources from the switcher for three minutes and the display will power off, without any human intervention needed.
The TEK 1201-N+ provides seamless switching of 5 HDMI and one multi-format VGA inputs, with mirrored outputs of both HDMI and HDBaseT (with POE support for single-cable installation of an HDBaseT receiver), as well as balanced stereo audio. The MIX audio input allows users to mix in a microphone, all with a single connection and independent level control. Control for the switcher can come from the unit’s RS232 and TCP/IP connection or an RS232 connection at the receiver.
- Seamless Auto-Switcher/Scaler with 5 HDMI & 1 VGA inputs
- HDMI, HDBaseT, balanced stereo audio outputs
- Control via RS232, TCP/IP, IR remote, or front panel buttons
- Control of HDMI sources through CEC or IR
- Control of connected displays via CEC, IR, or RS232
- Hands-free operation with automatic switching mode, power control of display through CEC
- Allows RS232 pass-through for display control
- TEK TPUH411RA HDBaseT receiver with audio extraction included
- Rack and wall-mounting kit included