Auto-Tracking IP/PTZ Camera – 20x Zoom, 1080p Resolution
The TEK UV100T-20-ST auto-tracking camera is a state-of-the-art, high definition 1080P/60 PTZ camera with 20X optical zoom lens, made for education. By using a supplied configuration program, a Teacher’s tracking mask can be created and saved into the camera. The camera will only track while the teacher is in this area. If tracking is lost, a preset can be setup for the camera to go to. With auto-tracking the TEK UV100T can be used to follow a person without an operator. At any point auto-tracking can be turned off and the camera works like a standard PTZ conference camera.
The TEK UV100T supports both Sony® VISCATM and PELCO commands with 120 presets, making this camera an excellent choice for large videoconferencing and lecture capture rooms. The camera can be setup for multiple resolutions and be ceiling mounted. Use both Sony® VISCATM and PELCO D/P Command sets to control the camera via joystick controller and room controller at the same time. For IP control the camera can use simple TC/IP VISCA commands and provide multicast streaming to a touch panel.
- Fixed Panoramic or PTZ camera operation
- Advanced tracking functionality, with automatic homing to preset position if tracking is lost
- Dual 3G-SDI output ports, with simultaneous IP streaming
- Compatible with Sony VSCA TCP/IP and PELCO D/P protocols
- 120 programmable presets for extensive customization
- 20x optical zoom, 2.1 MegaPixel, 1080P @60Hz resolution
- Controllable via RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, and addressable IR remote