MUH44T-H2 4×4 HDMI Matrix Switcher
TEKVOX’s MUH44T-H2 is a 4×4 matrix switcher with four HDMI 2.0 inputs and four sets of mirrored HDMI & HDBaseT Lite outputs. It supports stunning 4Kx2K@60Hz resolutions, and can transmit HD signals up to 230 feet (70m) without any compression.
The switcher is compatible with a wide range of video sources & displays thanks to its advanced EDID and HDCP handling. It can be controlled via bi-directional IR, RS232, TCP/IP commands, and front panel buttons, making it perfect for any use case. The MUH44T-H2’s 4 HDBaseT receivers can be powered via PoC, simplifying installation by eliminating the need for external power supplies.
The MUH44T-H2’s flexibility makes it ideal for distributing up to 4 sources to multiple displays and video monitors. Its four included receivers make for clean, reliable installations, and support PoC so that they can be powered via the HDBaseT connection.
- Supports up to 4Kx2K@60Hz & 1080p 3D resolutions
- Independently route any input to any output with seamless matrix switching
- Controllable via front panel buttons, IR, RS232, and TCP/IP
- 4 HDMI inputs, and 4 pairs of mirrored HDMI & HDBaseT outputs
- Supports HDMI 2.0 & HDCP2.2, and compliant with lower standards
- Includes four PoC-capable HDBaseT receivers