TekFlex-85T Pro Presentation Matrix Switcher
The TekFlex-85T Pro is an 8×5 presentation matrix switcher designed to simplify the implementation of large distance learning and HyFlex systems. The TekFlex-85T Pro includes dual HDBaseT outputs for multi-display systems, a quad-multiview camera switcher with USB capture, and seven HDMI inputs & 1 USB-C input with 60W charging. Matrix switching ensures that any input can be routed to any output, and the switcher includes twelve flexible multiview configurations for displaying up to four sources at once, as well as an auto-switching mode.
The built-in, multi-host USB 3.0 KVM BYOM from an in-room PC, 2 separate HDMI laptops, and a USB-C laptop. The TekFlex-85T Pro also includes an internal DSP with four microphone inputs (each with selectable phantom power) for mixing microphones, providing speech reinforcement, echo cancellation, and AEC reference for ceiling microphones. Finally, the TekFlex-85T Pro includes a PoE-capable internal network switch , which drastically reduces the number of network connections needed for larger systems. The camera multiviewer supports Side-by-Side (SBS) and Picture-in-Picture (PIP) usage of system cameras for conferencing. The internal network switch reduces network drops needed, and supports PoE for powering a connected controller or touchscreen.
With an incredible array of advanced features packed into a 1RU form factor, the TekFlex-85T Pro represents the pinnacle of comprehensive, integrated A/V for distance learning and HyFlex systems.
- 7 HDMI inputs & 1 USB-C input with 60W charging
- 5 video outputs to support multiple independent displays
- 12 flexible multiview configurations for showing multiple sources at once
- Independent audio input selection in multiview
- 4-host USB 3.0 hub for BYOM and video conferencing
- Controllable via RS-232, IR remote, front panel buttons, web GUI, or TCP/IP commands
- Supports RS232 & CEC control of connected displays and HDMI sources
- LAN network bridged via HDBaseT allows single network connection for switcher & 3rd-party devices at receiver