1201-MV Multiview Presentation Switcher
As the most recent installment in TEKVOX’s prestigious line of presentation switchers, the 1201-MV offers more advanced features than ever before; it supports five HDMI inputs—as well as one USB-C input with up to 60W of power charging—and video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4. The 1201-MV retains the simultaneous HDMI & HDBase-T outputs of its predecessors, and now features twelve flexible multiview configurations for viewing up to four sources at the same time without requiring additional hardware.
The HDBase-T output can travel up to 330 feet (100m) without any additional amplification, and supports PoH for remotely powering the receiver, resulting in a convenient, single-cable installation for any size of space. The 1201-MV also features sophisticated audio embedding & de-embedding, ensuring clear, reliable sound regardless of how it’s used. Finally, the switcher can be controlled via IR remote, RS-232, or TCP/IP commands for versatile, responsive operation & easy integration into any system.
With a host of cutting-edge features and the reliability our customers have come to expect from a 1201 switcher, the 1201-MV has the power and sophistication to handle any Drop-In A/V® system’s needs, and more.
- 5 HDMI inputs & 1 USB-C input with 60W charging
- Support for resolutions up to 4kx2K @ 60Hz 4:4:4
- 12 flexible multiview configurations for showing multiple sources at once
- Simultaneous, mirrored HDMI & HDBase-T outputs
- HDBase-T transmission up to 330 feet (100m) with Power-over-HDBase-T (PoH)
- Controllable via RS-232, IR remote, front panel buttons, or TCP/IP commands
- Sophisticated, balanced audio embedding & de-embedding